Te Puna Quarry Park is a great place to hold day time functions, such as weddings, birthday parties, corporate picnics, club meetings, workshops, and so on.
We’re happy to reserve our building The Gallery for your function. Included in the reservation is the kitchen and other equipment (see details below), and the Dragon Lawn alongside the Gallery.
For hire of the Gallery, Kitchen and Lawn, there is a one day charge of $200. If you need to set up the day before and/or pack out the day after, these will also be $200 for each day. On set up and pack out days, the Dragon Lawn should be available for other Park visitors to use.
The Gallery has a well equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, hot water on tap, fridge, as well as crockery and cutlery to accommodate 50 people (not wine glasses). However, it is not intended to be a full catering kitchen. Food can be kept warm or cold as required, and hot drinks served. There are 10 lightweight trestle tables and an assortment of both plastic and stacking chairs. Caterers can be hired or self catering used. The Gallery can be completely closed in or opened out to access the Dragon Lawn or carpark. The building can be closed and locked overnight if necessary.
SMALLER FUNCTIONS: Price on request to our booking lady.
For Bookings please phone: 552 5874
GUIDELINES FOR FUNCTIONS AT TE PUNA QUARRY PARK
So that everybody can enjoy their day at the Park, we ask that these guidelines be followed for any functions being held there:
- Keep numbers to a manageable level.
- Leave the kitchen in a clean and tidy condition.
- With larger groups, make arrangements for security and crowd control.
- Control parking so as not to interfere with other Park users.
- Collect and take away all rubbish produced at your function. (Please DON’T use confetti, artificial petals or similar.)
- Ask first before you use generators and amplifiers.
- Alcohol consumption should be limited.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum.
- At all times respect the right of others to use and enjoy the Park.
- Functions are expected to be finished by 10pm
If you have any requirements outside these guidelines, or you wish to reserve a different area in the Park, please get in touch.
Areas and Facilities at Te Puna Quarry Park
Green Room alongside Gathering Lawn